We would like to announce that the MinePlan 2022 Release 2 it's already available on the Hexagon Mining website in the section "Client Center” (https://planning.hexagonmining.com/).
This release contains several improvements and performance improvements.
HxGN MinePlan 3D 16.0.3 Includes the following improvements:
- Add the option of reservations to auto slicer and to Pit Expansion Tool for non-English regions.
- add the booking engine 4.3.0 to Pit Expansion Tool.
- add the booking engine 4.3.0 to Autoslicer Tool.
- add a report to 3rd Party Model Importer to show the numeric values assigned to alphanumeric items imported from Datamine models.
- Improves the functionality of Point Editor while moving a point.
- Improves the tool while creating a Report Grouping.
HxGN MinePlan Project Evaluator 1.1 includes the following improvements:
- Offers an option to limit the task Pit Shell Generation by surface, imported or generated by the Evaluator.
- Lets you run the remaining cases for a task when a case fails.
- On task pit shell, “Restrictions” has been renamed to "Model Restrictions" and "Surface Restrictions” for "Polygon Restrictions”.
- O import pit shell was renamed to Import GSF.
- in the report of Best/Worst case, only pushback final is displayed, and all other pushbacks are filtered. O Grand Total has been hidden.
- The messages displayed for running LG and Pseudoflow have been removed.
- Results will be displayed if there is at least one successful run.
- Improvement in the use of variables in the formula of the Best/Worst Analysis.
- improvement in Verify Syntax in the section Variables and Formulas.
- improvement in pit shells imported in VAR constraint of Strategic Scheduling.
HxGN MinePlan Schedule Optimizer 12.70 includes the following improvements:
- Provides the option for encoding the results of Destinations and Periods directly in the block model.
- Added the option to assign and limit the number of excavators used to plow a cut, directly in the viewer, in the section Advanced Constraints.
- improvement in Process Flow, when the To/From of the routes of haulage are empty, preventing unexpected tool termination.
- Improved changes to lift/subzone at the Destination Precedence.
- Improved creation of larger .SOA files.
- Improved archived projects that did not include topography.
- Improved creation of a Period Group at the Report Grouping.
- Improvement in the values of “phase”, preventing them from being deleted in the section Destination/Phase Precedence.
HxGN MinePlan Activity Scheduler 5.4 includes the following improvements:
- improvement in token in self naming per Index in the settings of Activity Types.
- improvement when the must stop of haulage is used in MPAS.
- Improvement in the use of Group Fields Editor at the Report Designer.
- Improved update of model items for different booking logics in the Code Model release.
- Improved field release "cutoffvalue” for SQL.
- Improved ASCII file encoding, using the Windows standard for the English language.
- Improved field release Atlas Haul Fleet and MSPlanner Haul Fleet for SQL.
GeoLogic 2.1 includes the following updates:
- Improved to prevent solids from generating incorrectly along existing fault surfaces.
HxGN MinePlan Drillhole Manager 6.1.1 includes the following improvements:
- update the Drillhole Manager for compatibility with the Activity Scheduler and blast.
HxGN MinePlan Blast 4.70.4 includes the following improvements:
- update the blast for compatibility with the Activity Scheduler and reservations.
To the next!!!