It applies to every natural person who interacts with the website and explains how Personal Data is collected and processed. Here it is also established how the holder can access, request the updating of Personal Data and make decisions about its treatment.
This Policy covers data collection activities both online and offline, covering Personal Data that is collected through channels, including but not limited to the website.
In some specific cases, if the holder decides not to provide his Personal Data, indicated as necessary, for example, in the field work with us, we may not be able to provide the opportunity to be part of our team.
Personal Data Sources
We collect Personal Data through the following sources:
- Site: Our website can be used to collect personal data in defined and informed fields. This may include Linkedin data when the holder registers with Prominas University.
- Electronic mail and instant messaging systems: Services used to maintain electronic communications, including those made available directly by Prominas, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS (short message service) and similar.
- Mobile apps: Mobile applications provided directly or through third-party services such as Google or Apple.
- Customer service and sales center: Communications made through the call center and sales.
- Advertisements, advertisements and online forms: Interactions with any type of ads, advertisements and online forms for training and qualification.
- Offline records: Records completed offline via the website or through other interactions.
- Data received from third parties: Including but not limited to social media and third-party sites like Linkedin.
What are and how do we collect Personal Data
During interaction with the Prominas website, using one of the previously mentioned collection sources, personal data may be collected, as explained below:
- Contact information: It includes any type of information that allows Prominas to contact the holder, including their full name, telephone number (optional) and email address.
- Demographics and your interests: Our website has a Google Analytics plugin added, aimed at collecting demographic information, personal data is not collected.
- Technical information about computing equipment or mobile devices: Through the Google Analytics plugin, data from the Android/IOS/Windows device can be collected, but no information regarding device configuration or personal data is collected.
- Information on how the holder uses the website and services: During the interaction with the website, automatic data collection technologies are used to capture information about the actions taken by the holder. Our website collects cookies and has a plugin added.
- Market research and consumer feedback: It is information voluntarily shared by the holder, about his experience of using products and services offered by Prominas.
- Consumer generated content: Including any content created or shared by the holder with Prominas through social networks, including social network applications such as Linkedin.
- Third-party social media information: This is any data publicly shared by the holder on a third-party social network or information that forms part of his Linkedin profile.
- Contacts with our Customer Service – Contact Us: The owner's interactions with the website through Fale Conosco and/or Liga pra Gente will not be recorded by Prominas, in accordance with applicable laws. Only the texts of the messages for contact return are stored.
- Sensitive Personal Data: Prominas does not process Personal Data considered sensitive from customers and/or partners, but only from its collaborators. Thus, there is no collection or processing of sensitive personal data in the normal course of interactions with the website or social networks.
- When there is a legitimate interest: We will obtain your prior, express and formal consent for any processing that is voluntary (eg for marketing purposes). If we process your personal data for other purposes, we rely on the following legal bases: consent; legal obligation and/or performance of contract.
About Personal Data of Children and Adolescents
We do not knowingly request, collect, process, store or share personal data from children and adolescents, with the exception of data from dependents of our employees for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or contract execution. If we identify the occurrence of any type of handling of said data, unintentionally, we will remove the personal data of the child or adolescent from our records immediately.
Cookies are small text files that can be placed on the computer or portable device by websites or web services that the holder uses. They are used to ensure the proper functioning of websites and other online services, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website or online service.
We clarify that the Prominas website collects cookies, as it has a plugin added for this purpose. Cookies expire in 90 (ninety) days, and after this period, the holder/user must read and accept our terms again in order to be able to access, “browse” and use all the features of the website.
Cookies are used to improve the use and functionality of the websites and other compatible web services and to better understand how visitors use the website and online services. Cookies facilitate the process of adapting the website to the owner's needs, facilitating its use whenever possible, such as returning customer contacts.
Types of Cookies:
- Session cookies: These are cookies for temporary use, which are deleted when the holder closes the browser. When the holder restarts the browser and returns to the website that created the cookie, that website treats him as a new visitor.
- Persistent cookies: These are Cookies that remain in the browser until the holder deletes them manually or until the browser deletes them according to the duration period established by the cookie. These Cookies will recognize the visitor's return to the website.
- Required Cookies: These are Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website or service. They allow the holder to browse the website and use its features.
Most browsers allow the holder to establish rules to warn him before accepting Cookies or rejecting them. However, as explained, to browse our site, necessary Cookies must be enabled for the operation to be available.
We recommend that the user check the “help” button in the browser on how to configure it. We remind you that if you use different browsers, or even different computers and/or portable devices in different locations, you must ensure that each device and browser is adjusted to your personal cookie preferences.
About the use of Personal Data
The following items describe the purposes for which we collect Personal Data and the purpose.
- Talk to Prominas: Personal Data is used for the purpose of responding to the holder's contact, answering questions and inquiries from customers. Usually, this only requires personal contact information and the name of the holder.
- Newsletter: With the consent of the holder, we use Personal Data to provide information about Prominas events and news. In this situation, the use of Personal Data is completely voluntary, which means that the holder can oppose, or even withdraw his consent at any time, to the processing of Personal Data for this purpose using the opt-out link contained at the end of the e -mail.
- Work with us: We use the Personal Data of the holder if he is interested in applying for the selection process to compose the Prominas team. The registration is carried out voluntarily by the holder who gives consent for the processing of personal data, in addition to allowing Prominas to contact him for an interview. Being in the interest of the holder, he may oppose the treatment by requesting the deletion of his data/curriculum.
- University: We collect the personal data of the holder who gives his consent and requests reservation of ongoing enrollment or training, the purpose being the pre-execution of the contract. There will be data processing for contact return, proposal submission and date scheduling for the course/training.
- Other purposes and situations in general: In accordance with current legislation, Prominas processes Personal Data for general purposes, such as returning contact, conducting a job interview, registering the holder in a database and sending
content of events, news, and advertising campaigns. We inform you that we invest in security and protection of personal data processed.
About the disclosure of Personal Data
In addition to the internal processing of data by Prominas, sharing with the following types of third-party organizations may occur:
- Service providers: Service providers, authorized to access Personal Data on behalf of the company for specific tasks, which are requested based on direct instructions. Service providers are contractually obligated to keep Personal Data confidential and secure, and in cases of breach they are jointly and severally liable in accordance with current legislation.
- Third parties who use Personal Data for legal reasons: we may disclose Personal Data to third parties for legal reasons or for some legal/judicial determination.
About the retention and termination of the processing of Personal Data
In accordance with applicable law, we use Personal Data for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which the Data was collected, as described in this Policy, or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
Upon termination of the processing of Personal Data, they will be deleted within the scope and technical limits of the activities, conservation being authorized in the situations provided for in current legislation or based on consent, legal obligation and contract execution.
About the disclosure, storage or transfer of Personal Data
Prominas takes all appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data is kept confidential and secure. However, these protections do not apply to information that the holder has chosen to share in public areas, such as third-party social networks.
- Persons who can access Personal Data: Personal Data will be processed by our employees, as long as they need to have access to such information, depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data has been collected.
- Measures taken in operational environments: We store Personal Data in operational environments with reasonable security measures, both technical and administrative, to prevent any type of unauthorized access. We follow reasonable protocols to protect Personal Data.
- Measures we expect the holder to take: It is important that the holder keeps his Personal Data safe. When creating an online account, be sure to choose a password that is strong. We recommend that you never reveal or share your password with others. The holder is solely responsible for keeping the password confidential and for any action taken through his account on compatible websites and services. If the holder uses a shared or public computer, he/she must never choose the option to remember his/her login, email address or password, and must make sure that he/she has logged out whenever he/she stops using the device.
About rights regarding Personal Data
The holder has the right to confirm the existence, access, review, modify and/or request an electronic copy of the information of their processed Personal Data. You also have the right to request details about the origin of the Data or sharing with third parties.
At any time, the holder may limit the use or revoke consent to any of the Personal Data processing activities, except in situations provided for in current legislation.
Rights can be exercised through the communication channels detailed in this policy, requiring validation of the holder's identity, in accordance with current legislation. Whenever a request is submitted without providing the necessary evidence to prove the legitimacy of the data subject, the request will be automatically rejected.
We emphasize that, some situations require the retention of Personal Data even after the deletion request, to satisfy legal or contractual obligations.
What choices about how we use and disclose Personal Data
The following mechanisms give the holder control over the processing of Personal Data:
- Cookies/Similar Technologies: the holder can manage his consent using:
- Browser settings to refuse some or all Cookies and similar technologies, or to alert you when they are being used. Remembering that the necessary cookies, as explained, are mandatory for the availability of the features of this website.
- Advertising and marketing: the holder may consent for the Personal Data to be used to promote services, but if he/she no longer wishes to receive the communications/newsletter, he/she may unsubscribe at any time, following the instructions provided. To unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply choose to use the links available in communications, or by calling the customer service/contact.
- Targeted advertising: We may partner with ad networks and other service or advertising providers, who serve advertisements and other advertisements on behalf of Prominas.
If the way Personal Data is processed is changed, this Policy will be updated. Prominas reserves the right to make changes to internal practices and to this Policy at any time, provided that compliance with current legislation is maintained.
how to get in touch
The owner can contact:
- Ask questions or comments about this Policy and the privacy and protection of Personal Data practices;
- Confirm the existence of processing of Personal Data;
- Request the correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data;
- Request the deletion of personal data processed with consent, except in the cases provided for in current legislation;
- Obtain information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of this refusal;
- Other rights of the holder of personal data, according to current legislation.
For contact we provide the following channels:
- Person in charge of the Processing of Personal Data:
- João Franco
- (31) 3497-5092
- (31) 99768-8759 and/or (31) 3441-5393
Prominas will analyze and respond, within a reasonable period of time, to any request regarding the processing of Personal Data, from the perspective of applicable privacy and personal data protection laws.